Friday, September 01, 2006

LONDON . . . AMAZING

Sorry... not coming home! LONDON IS AMAZING!!! We went on a search for our perfect little pub tonight. It was so fun! As they say, "third time's a charm." We ended up at this really hip place that had great music, wonderful people, and quite comfy furniture. Drayton Arms. That's my place :) It's very "Friends-ish" persay. We all sat on a huge leather couch and just enjoyed ourselves. WOW we have so much to see. Tomorrow at 10 we have a blue-badge tour around London. Sounds classy. Anyway, I'm off to bed! Haven't slept in 42 hours. Nightaroo.


Here are some pictures from yesterday and today

Train station in Padington
We took a train from Heathrow and then a taxi to our new home

MY HOME!!!

A little out of order... This was in LAX right before getting on the plane
Dan, Drew, & Hayley

Just for Meg haha. And to show everyone our box lunch
I think the British like mayo a little too much

No fear... we found a great little deli, fruit stand, and bakery to satisfy every need :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

zalamataba! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Katie, sounds like everything is just perfect! Love you, Grammie

Anonymous said...

Lindy said....I sent my first message to you but put it on the first comments-so check there. Anyway, enjoy your experience. I wish I had gone on a semester abroad when I was young. I am going to live it through you so live it up and study too!!! Love, Aunt Lindy

Anonymous said...

Love the new Digs!!! Have a great day on the tour. I am so excited for you. I love this site.

xoxo,
Elizabeth

lmg said...

Love the blog Katie. I can't wait to check it every day.