Friday, September 22, 2006

Gay Bar or Irish Pub???



Okayyyy... So here's the deal - All five of us are horribly tired. I'm not really sure why, but we are. However - there was no way in hell we were going to stay in tonight. So, we decided to try the little Irish Pub around the corner - literally, down the street and around the corner - dangerous. Anyway, I think we may have caught the gay pride night or something because there were WAY too many dashingly handsome guys and they were all dancing with one another and not us - DAMN. Oh well... Kavanagh's was pretty great. I think we'll go back sometime soon. They had a nice little mix of K-Earth and The Wave . . . perfect for Mom and Dad when they get here :) I have to say I missed my Shakiraaaaaaa Shakiraaaa hehe, but I'll be sure to make up for that tomorrow. Okay time for bed gotta rest up the dancing legs!

OH. PS. The man in this picture made my entire night. He was hysterical. I wish I had the courage to go up and do a little jig with him. Maybe next time ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

guy in the pub looks like the guy al and meggers was dancing with at st malo! glad you're in for the night! xoxoxoxo