Saturday, September 09, 2006

Changing of the Guards







The seven of us got up early Friday morning to go see the changing of the guards. It reminded me a bit of the Rose Parade, but it happens every even day! People were packed in, lining every street around the Palace. It was a two hour process and I'm pretty sure a one time thing. After that we took a walk through St. James park to sit down and have some lunch. Then, we went and took some nice awkward pictures with the mute guard (I'm not sure the correct term). After that Kailey, Hayles and I went to Oxford Street and made our first visit to Harrods. It was BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to go back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you are taking in a little culture, not just clubs:) Love you xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

How fun. I can't wait ato go someday. Do you think Big Tim will hit al the clubs with me? XO