Thursday, September 21, 2006

Internship!

OHH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU!! I got my internship and I'm working for a company called "Inn or Out." Silly isn't it? Anyway, it's an event planning company and sounds like a blast. Last year their Christmas party was in SWEDEN! Hopefully they'll love me and take me along for the ride this year too! I can't wait. I'm doing a dry run tomorrow on the tube to see how long it takes! I only have to take two lines, but it's south of the Thames. Shall be interesting! Check out the website www.inn-or-out.com when you get a chance :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In or Out will be lucky to have you on board (only a mom can say that)! No on Sweden ... I want you to come home! xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Katie,you should talk to Heather Miller when u get home this is what she does for Country Wide and loves it.I agree with you mom no on Sweden. now on to the next. You blog site was down for a while.