Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I SAW THE REAL ROSETTA STONE TODAY!





Okayyyyy call me a huge dork. I don't care one bit. Britt, Kails and I took the tube early this morning to meet up with hot Alex (a.k.a. teacher) at the British Library at 9:30. No problem. We didn't mind leaving the flat at 8:30! Our class saw the "Headliner" exhibit and it was amazing! We even made our own front page newspaper. Then, we were off to the British Museum which was so incredible I may go back about 3 more times . . . at least! It's like walking into Heaven. The ceiling is incredible and I think there should be angles descending from above! Also, I saw the Rosetta Stone! HOW COOL IS THAT? AND I saw part of the frieze on the Parthenon. I had a class at 1:00 so I didn't see much - just the 5 exhibits we needed to see, but I'm going back ASAP. I’ll tell you more stories later.

12 hours of class today - I'm delirious. Love love to everyone.

Pictures: 1.) Rosetta Stone, duh 2.) Inside of the British Museum 3.) British Library - which was BEAUTIFUL 4.) Parthenon sculpture


PS.
LOVE YOU PACKMAN SO GOOD TO TALK TO YOU TODAY
DADDY I LOVE YOU! MISS YOU! HAVE A SAFE TRIP
MOMMY CALL ME :)
GINNY YAY FOR ALL THE COMMENTS - OF COURSE YOU CAN COME CLUBBING WITH ME :)
ROGER - ALL MY FRIENDS WANT TO MEET YOU. SOOO I THINK YOU SHOULD COME OVER :)

XOXOXOXOX

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Daddy I love you, miss you"
"Mommy, call me" WHAT'S the deal?? xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

p.s. So glad you are out of the clubs and into the culture xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

So why do you love Patrick???? Glad to see all the culture. Who is the really cute guy? XOXO Can't wait to see the phone bill for this call