Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"It's a Lovely Day for a Guinness"


COOL waterfall! This is the purified water that is put in the Guinness (i think)

At one point they had an entire room where people could post things. I'm sure they have to switch it everyday, but we all made sure to post a little something on the wall to show that we were there.
Santa Clara would be so proud haha

We made it to the top! 7th floor and you could see all of Dublin. Stunning if you ask me. This was my first ever Guinness. I have to say that it wasn't my favorite, but enjoyable none the less.

Nice Cliché Picture

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Dad heard you had visited the Guinness Factory he wanted to live in the moment ... bought a four-pack, he didn't like it much either!

Anonymous said...

Neither do I, looks like the girls and boys liked it from the glasses on one of the tables..

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,

We always enjoy your stories and wonderful pictures. We miss you and look forward to seeing you when you get home. Keep up the good work.

xoxo, Elizabeth