Monday, November 06, 2006

FANTASTIC!!!


Okay, so every time I hear the word "FANTASTIC" I think of my Swedish boss who says it in the most lovely accent about 100 times a day. AND I'm not even afraid of her anymore. Things are looking way up at Inn or Out Ltd.! Today was the first day that I actually enjoyed work.... pretty sad. They just kind of use me and abuse me - way more than any unpaid intern should suffer haha. ANYWAY... today I was asked how my weekend was, got to go on a "team" outing, and didn't get yelled at! HOLY MOLY WHAT A GREAT DAY! I went to visit Simon Lycett, a famous florist in London, and he was fabulously "campy" as they like to say. We all sat around like little ladies drinking tea and discussing flower arrangements. It was "Fantastic!" He even did the flowers for David Beckham and Posh's wedding.... oh my!
Oh yes... one more thing I GET TO GO TO THE PRINCE'S EVENT! YIPEEEEEEE .... Sting, Prince Charles, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Sharon Osborn are on the list. AND Hayles, Kails, Britty, and Drew signed up to work too!

Hope all of you are living the CA life in the November 90 degree weather :) The high was 50 today for me, but I'm not complaining at all. I've actually grown quite fond of the chilly weather! Thanks to Lori for my fashionable scarf, hat and mittens!

One more thing.. Packman, I am FULLY aware that you will be about 20 zillion times tanner than I will be in December. No need to do the arm comparison. I'm white as a ghost already and I have 6 more weeks ahead of me hahaha.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Simon doing the event for Charles? Take notes! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Yes, get lots of ideas will put you in charge of tables for xmas. wish i could enjoy some of your cool temps..
Where is Roger?????Patrick better spend more time studying and not at the beach.

Anonymous said...

Kaite i sat on the beach today and played some "touch" football with some ladies....it was 85 out, kinda hot! anyway miss you tons!!!

Anonymous said...

patrick what are you doing up at 1:30 in the a.m.

Anonymous said...

Has this thing lost it's steam? Where's Katie? You are supposed to keep us entertained and updated. I like the partying Katie. A night on the town meant an update on the blog. This schooling stuff and intern stuff is just not workin' for me. Where are my favorite sister-in-laws? And where in the heck is Ginny? Hellooooooo... anybody out there? It's lonely in bloggerville.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's me, Uncle Roger. see, it's been so long I forgot to identify myself. Ok, now I'm just responding to me. Scary.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's me, Uncle Roger. see, it's been so long I forgot to identify myself. Ok, now I'm just responding to me. Scary.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's me, Uncle Roger. see, it's been so long I forgot to identify myself. Ok, now I'm just responding to me. Scary.

Anonymous said...

uncle roger, i am worried about you... responding to yourself 3 times???

Anonymous said...

uncle roger, ginny has gone to las vegas! xoxo

lmg said...

I don't even know Uncle Roger but he has me laughing out loud reading your comments.