Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Do you think I'm overpacking??


Clancygirl

Packing is SO much fun!! jussssssssstt kidding!! BUT I'm finished!! It's 9:00 and I think I'm done (with the exception of a few little things that I have to finish tomorrow). Other than that, I had a great day with my Dad in Century City today. He treated me to a delicious lunch and then to a little shopping!! I even made it home on the Pasadena freeway in record time! What luck . . . don't you think? We also had a nice surprise from Clancygirl and Elizabeth tonight (our old neighbors who we miss a lot!).

TWO DAYS UNTIL LONDON!!!


PS. Directions on leaving comments
1. Press comments
2. Write a little note

3. Choose "other" and write your name
4. Publish Post
5. Press "refresh" button to see your post

YAY! This is fun. Hope you're all enjoying so far!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh kate! you are overpacking just like i would! :) i can't wait to check this website and see how you are doing over in europe! and i can't wait to see you in january when you get back! maybe ill come up to pasadena in december just to see you a bit sooner! love you lots and ill miss my favorite neighbor!!!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Love bug! what a cute idea! no, you're not overpacking at all! I love all the pics of the fam!
call me tomorrow!
love love love,
aL pAL

Anonymous said...

a) i miss you like hell
b) i like that i can online stalk you even when we are away
c) i am in spain- strange
d) we NEED to plan a trip to see one another, i am in kho withdrawl

love you tons- xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie, We will miss you so much. All that matters is you have plenty of room to bring home all your fabolous finds. We will come by in the morning to wish you off.

xoxo,

Elizabeth & Clancy

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie - Your Blog is fantastic. We stayed right near statue of Prince Albert - walked to it daily. Your pictures and comments are so thrilling - I am living the trip with you - what a wonderful experience you all are having, Keep up your notes and pictures!!!!
What a fabulous time you have ahead of you.
Cheers to you all!!!